Thursday, October 23, 2008

The 1st Snow

A couple of weeks ago we had the our first snow of the year!! Parker was so excited to see snow!!! It was all he could talk about! His grandma explained to him why the leaves change colors and fall off trees... Parker was so excited to see trees going to sleep for the winter! He knew when the leave start to fall off we could get some snow.. We saw the first snow on a Sunday! When we headed in to church their was about 2 inches on the ground!! After church we walked outside and the snow was gone... Parker said "Mom I am so sad, the snow is gone! I didn't even get to ride on the snowmachine!! I hope it comes back soon!!" Their was an older man who walked out with us and he said " Parker has it right... He has skipped over snowman and straight to the fun winter toys!!!" I have to say I totally agree!!! I hope the snow comes back soon!! It was so fun to see Parker's excitement for the snow!!

1 comment:

vallarsen49 said...

O my goodness I finally caught up on your blog!! I miss you guys so much. I love reading about every thing going on in your lives! It sounds like Parker is growing up...:(. Preschool is exciting but I'm sad that his that old already. It's really wonderful to hear that he's asking questions about Heavenly Father. Children are incredible. They just believe, and do and trust so much. I love those little ones. We need to SKYPE!!

GO JAZZ!!!