Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bread with Grandma

 
Mylee and Parker getting ready for the 1st JAZZ game!!! Go JAZZ!!!;-)


A couple of weeks ago, I was at my mom house she was making her world famous bread!!! It is the best bread ever!!!  While we where making bread, we put Kinzley in her highchair ( my mom has the kind that hooks on her kitchen table!! I love it!! I think they are the BEST!!) we gave her a couple of JELLO boxes to play with(she loves them) she was doing great, then my mom and I look up and she had fallen asleep!!! She was so dang cute!!!

These pics also show how far she has come!!! She has enough hair for a tiny Ponytail!!! Ya I can't believe it... She not even 1 yet!! I can't wait tell it gets longer!!! Then I can really torment her with all the fun things I will do!! 

3 comments:

Bryn said...

She is too cute!!

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

I love your kids. Too cute! Tell your mom I want to try some of her famous bread. Sounds yummy! Want to share the recipe?

vallarsen49 said...

hahaha- torment her...that's great hahaha. They all look so cute. I love them so MUCH!! And miss them a tons a tons. I saw a little boy on the subway today who was like the exact same age as Parker, little toehead, high pitch voice, quite articulate. It was so awesome. I just wanna bear hug that boy everyday. I'm sad that he'll be bigger when I see him next. And eventually he might not want hugs from his crazy aunt val :(....let's hope that's never the case. LOVE YOU GUYS. We should skype very soon!!

GO JAZZ!!!