Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag your it!!!

I was tagged by Natasha.The Big 88 THINGS ABOUT MEHere are the Rules:1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

FAVORITE TV SHOWS
Private Practice
24
Grey’s Anatomy
Biggest Loser
American Idol
Jazz Basketball
Anything On FOX News channel
Americas Funniest home videos

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
Took Parker To Preschool
Made File folder games for churchMade dinner
Sewing ( my favorite thing)
Saw my mom and Brittney
Watched AMERICAN IDOL
Went to the store
Talked on the phone with a friend

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
Going Snowmobiling in Feb. and March
Going on a trip with Eric and Brooke and Jeff in April!!
Seeing Rachelle next weekend!!
Watching Shalyse run track next week!!
Making Kinzley a Valentine outfit!!
Playing in a Basketball league in Pocatello!!!
Going to Disneyland in Nov… With the Family!!
Getting Kinzley Potty trained..

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
Finish our basement!!!
Sell our house
Go on a cruise
Go to more Jazz games
Get a boat!!!
Finish School
Play more basketball
Spend more time with friends and family!!

8 PEOPLE I TAG
Melanie – mom
Rachelle
Brittney
Ashley
Kacie
Nancy
Ellen
Ani

2 comments:

Darci Morgan said...

Kendra!
Hey your family is sooo dang cute!! It makes me want to have a little girl!!

keep in touch!
luv ya,
Darci

Ani B said...

hmmm...you tagged me huh..I'll have to think about it :) hey, I tried to send you an email today, but it wasn't working. Can you email your email address again, just to check. thanks :) Ani

GO JAZZ!!!