Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Coupon crazy!!

I was with a friend a couple months ago and we went to Walgreen's on a coupon shopping adventure!!! My eyes where opened when she got toothpaste, floss, and a toothbrush  for FREE!!! After that I was hooked on using coupons!!!!!! Over the past 2 months I have bought $1536.00 in Merchandise and only paid $ 412.00!!!  I have cut our grocery bill in half!!  The best part is that I have increased our food storage!!! In  a couple more months we should have a full year supply!!! Got to love coupons!!! They are the best!!!

4 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

I reallllllly wanna be good at couponing.... PLEASE TEACH ME. PLEASE PLEASE

*The Grahams* said...

Ken... I am so excited to move back to rigby so I can learn from the best couponer... I know! haha

Sharesa Larsen said...

Where do you find your coupons? Are they just the newspaper ones, or do you have favorite sites? Please share your wisdom!

Unknown said...

Hey,

Thanks for linking to my blog! I grew up in IF! Way to go IDAHO!

GO JAZZ!!!