Monday, August 17, 2009

My 1st Triathlon












I really need to be better about posting on my blog!! We have had a crazy busy summer!!!
This is one of the things we have done!!! I am going to be adding a few more in the near future ( I hope)!!

My 1st Triathlon was harder then I thought it would be!! The fact that I only got 2 hours of sleep didn't help!!! We had a commitment in Utah Friday night and didn't get home until 3:00 am!! Despite the sleep problem it was still fun!!!The swim was the worst part!!! If you know me you know how much I love to swim!!! Hahahaha I hate swimming!!!! Because I love to Swim so much my Mom had a hard time believing I was actually going to do this ( and to tell you the truth so did I, It must have been the per pressure)!!! After the swim it was on to the Bike and this went great, besides the fact that my bike was having fits ( my chain came off twice and I was never able to shift gears) I really enjoyed riding despite my troubles!!! Last came the run, normally this is a cake walk but after you ride 13 miles your legs don't work and just standing is difficult!!! By the second mile my legs were finally feeling better and I knew I only had 1 mile to go!!! All in all I really enjoyed doing the Triathlon and I might even do it again next year!!! I was really glad I got to do it with Ashley and Shalaina! It was so fun to train with them, they are awesome and I had a blast!!! You guys rock, and I Love ya!!! I just have one question for you guys what is our next adventure???

2 comments:

Darci Morgan said...

YAY!!! Kendra! You are AWESOME!

Ani B said...

You're my hero! Daniel's trying to talk me into a traithlon but...I still don't see the point of running just to run :) Good for you, I'm impressed.

GO JAZZ!!!