Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tennis & Olympics

Today we went to play tennis!! It was a ton of fun!! I think Parker is a natural...
He was so excited to play... He only wanted to play with the boys red racket, not mom's yellow one... He was so cute, he had brought 2 footballs to play with and when we where playing tennis he took them over and put them in Kinzley's seat .He said "she needed something to play with".
He is such an awesome brother... When we got in the car he said "mom we need to go watch the Olympics"... He has loved them!!! It has been fun to see the Americans do so well... I just love the Olympics... I will be sad when they are over...:(







4 comments:

Ellen Irion said...

atta kid lovin all sports! that is so fun! and i love that picture of eric and parker over the net :) o and i notice that you got the olsens hooked on blogging :) nice work

Nancy said...

Cute fam pics! Are they new? I love that my kiddo's have playmates. It is amazing how fast they bond. It took Reese a little bit to warm up to Paige and now they are pretty tight. You know, time does fly by. It does seem like last month we were living in Rigby, but next month it will be a year. Crazy huh? Did you know that I didn't even know that you were prego with Kinzley when we moved? You sure kept that hidden.

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

Hey Guys!! How are you? becky said the kids had a great time together in SL. Send me your email and I will add you to our blog safelist if your up for it. My email is bjuliachilds@hotmail.com. Hope you're doing well!
Julia

The McClellan Family said...

Hey I love tennis! Your family pics are way cute! Does Rachelle have a blog? That's amazing that she's a PA. It was fun to see you sunday!

GO JAZZ!!!