Monday, August 4, 2008

WOW I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!!


Today I came home to an wonderful surprise!!! My amazing husband had left me the sweetest letter along with 2 dozen roses!! I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man... I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and father!!! I am so lucky to have such an amazing eternal companion you are my everything...I love you babe!!! You are the best!!!:)
Yesterday during breakfast Parker posed an amazing question!! He said "Dad where dose Heavenly Father Live??" Eric answered then Parker asked " How can we hear Heavenly Father? " Eric told him that after we say or prayers we must be very quiet and listen and then we will be able to hear him!!!!
Then when Eric and I put him 2 bed after his prayers Parker said " Dad Heavenly Father wants me rest and sleep well all night!!"
I am always learning from him!! He has such a sweet and tender spirit!! I wish I could freeze these moments in time!!! Instead I will just cherish them as long as I can!!!

1 comment:

Natasha Ireland said...

oooh what a sweetie pie. MISS U guys.

GO JAZZ!!!